Fence repairs on wood only. When a fence is first built the goal should be longevity and when done right a fence can last more than 10+ years. Fences are a big investment so maintaining it is worth the effort and long term savings. Every three to four years a professional Fence Company should take a look at your residential wood fence. When the Fence Company comes out to check the fence they will look for any problems that a homeowner may not see visibly. As a professional knows the biggest problems to look for as well as make any recommendations a homeowner may want to do on there own or have a professional fence repair company make it look like new.
Listed below are five signs a fence will show when it’s time for repair. If the homeowner neglects these first signs it may end up costing a lot more in repairs or possibly having to replace the fence completely. Also by not paying attention to the first signs of fence repair it will add stress to the entire fence structure. By adding that undue stress a big wind can blow it over creating a stressful situation not only for you but the neighbors you share a fence with.
Call today to have a professional fence company take a look at your fence to keep it safe for you and your family.
First signs for Fence Repairs:
- Leaning post or fence sections
- Broken post at or below ground level
- Panels that have become detached from the post
- Corrosion on the post, pickets, or rails
- Fence Gates
When was the last time you had a Fence Makeover?
Our fence crew can also work with your existing fence to upgrade its overall look and make it look like new. We have listed a few items to upgrade your fence.
Upgrading your fence:
- Add a Cap – This adds character and finishes off the finish to help it look updated
- Add a to the gate
- Add a Kickboard – This ensures the structure of the fence stays solid
- Add a Trim
- Replace Wood Post With Metal – By replacing the posts to metal it will add longevity to the fence as metal does not deteriorate like wood does
- Convert a Side by Side Fence to a Board on Board Fence